Lost or Stolen OWLcards
Cardholders who have lost a card or suspect that a card has been stolen:
- Log into TUportal
- Select Diamond Dollars in left navigation
- Log into your Diamond Dollars account
- Select Have you lost your OWLcard? in left navigation
- Select the card you wish to deactivate
- Click Change Status
If you cannot log in, you should report it immediately to one of the following:
- Contact the OWLcard Office during business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm) at 215-204-3140
- Contact Campus Safety Services during non-business hours at 215-204-1234
- Deactivating the card will protect all Diamond Dollar funds as well as other privileges assigned to that card.
- If a lost or stolen card is found prior to having a replacement card printed, the cardholder can log in to reactivate your card using the same instructions as above, or physically bring the card to the office for reactivation.
- To have a replacement card printed a student must visit the OWLcard office. A $20 replacement fee will be charged. Once a replacement card has been printed, all prior cards will be invalid, even if found by the cardholder.
- Employees who require replacement cards must contact the Human Resources department at 215-204-7174.
- Any questions, problems or comments can be directed to email@example.com .