Understanding how we've organized finance resources in your TUportal.
Access to the Budget and Finance tab in TUportal is available to all employees and will automatically appear when you log in. The resources and forms you have previously found on the departments’ webpages are now organized by the following function-based channels:
- Announcements: A one stop shop for all the latest news related to budget and finance
- General Accounting: Employees will find forms and resources related to the functional roles within the Controller's Office. Information regarding financial statements, FOAPAL/Chart of Accounts and Cost Center input is located in the General Accounting channel
- Buying and Paying: Need to pay an invoice? Guidelines, payment information, internal forms and resources used in the Accounts Payable process. Also some of the links to components used for Purchase Orders and Purchasing can be found in the Buying and Paying channel
- Travel and Expense: Planning a trip? This channel links employees to Concur, provides tips for making reservations, and important information regarding Temple Travel Guidelines and Resources
- Budget: Core resources for business managers including budget development tools, operating budget reports, capital budgeting process forms, position control and RCM planning materials can all be found here
- RCM: In this channel you will find reports and outcomes from our assessment of the model, resources and literature published about how RCM has worked at other institutions as well as training slides with sample tools to introduce you to incentive-based budgeting. We are committed to finding and sharing useful information as you discover how to be effective and successful in the RCM environment.
- Financial Administration: Employees can find Risk Management and Insurance forms, catch up on Administrative Council quarterly updates, and link to Banking and Treasury resources
- Financial Policies and Procedures: Learn more about Temple University policies related to Accounting, Cost and Property, Procurement, Travel and more in this channel. You can also visit Temple University Policies and Procedures for a complete listing of University Policies