Diamond Dollars are for all Owls!
Diamond Dollars make it easy for Temple students, faculty and staff to make purchases on campus. Deposits can be made through cash, check, credit card, tuition billing, or payroll deduction. Making a deposit into your account is easy and can be done in any of the following ways:
Credit Card Deposit: you will need the TUID to complete this deposit online. Note that the credit card company may charge a 'convenience fee' for processing.
- Log in using Deposit via Student Bill and select "make a deposit"
- Select "student bill" tab.
- Complete the required information and the funds will be applied to your Diamond Dollars account immediately.
- Please note: You must be registered for the current semester with no financial holds to use this feature. This will increase your tuition bill. Funds in your Diamond Dollars account cannot be used to pay your tuition. This feature is only available for the first few weeks of the fall and spring semester. Funds deposited into your Diamond Dollars account cannot be refunded. Funds will roll over semester to semester and year to year.
Mail-in Deposit Form: This form should be used only to deposit funds via check to a Diamond Dollars account.
Financial Aid Authorization: As a student with Financial Aid Awards (which may produce a refund) you can have all or a portion of your refund applied to your Diamond Dollars account. Follow the instructions above for charging your tuition.
In person at the OWLcard office located on the Food Court level of the Howard Gittis Student Center, Suite 101 on Temple's Main Campus.
Your computer must have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 11 or higher to complete and print these forms online. Our form instructions provide information on obtaining and installing this free software.
Employees can deposit money through cash, check, credit card or payroll deduction form. Don't forget, if you use a mileage or reward based credit card, you can turn all of your on campus purchases into rewards.
Special Offer for Temple Employees:
Complete a new payroll deduction form and depending on the monthly deposit amount you choose, we will give you a $5 - $25 gift certificate instantly:
- $25 monthly deposit earns a $5 gift certificate
- $50 monthly deposit earns a $15 gift certificate
- $100 monthly deposit earns a $25 gift certificate
*All payroll deduction forms must be for at least a one-year period or the gift award amount will be deducted from last authorized deposit.