Risk Management and Insurance
Risk Management and Insurance serves to protect university assets, promote safety and accident prevention, and minimize legal liability using various tools including the purchase and maintenance of university insurance policies. In addition, we provide the following services:
- Oversight for programs and activities which will include minors (persons under the age of 18).
- Verification of insurance coverage, claims history, and professional health services credentialing.
- Claims handling, processing, and settlement.
- Oversight and maintenance of international medical health insurance and international incident response.
- Risk mitigation as it relates to international University-affiliated travel.
- Assistance with insurance coverage purchases for special events.