To set up your OWLcard on your Apple iPhone or Watch:
Step 1. Go to the App Store and download and install the eAccounts Mobile app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Swipe through the four screens and tap Get Started
Step 3. Search for Temple.
Step 4. Click Temple AccessNet login.
Step 5. Log in with your Temple AccessNet username and password.
Step 6. Next, approve the DUO two-step verification request by tapping on the request, then authenticate via a two step verification method (i.e. Push Notification, Phone Call, or Text Message). Once you verify, you will see your Diamond Dollars account balance and student print quota account balance, if applicable. Note: if you get an Access Denied message, tap the Getting an Access Denied message link to go through the process of logging in and setting up two step verification.
Step 7. To continue, click Add to Apple Wallet. If you are adding an iPhone and an Apple Watch, it does not matter which is first.
Step 8. Click iPhone.
Step 9. Tap Next to continue.
Step 10. Next, tap Agree on the lower right corner on the Terms and Conditions page to add the card to Apple Wallet.
Step 11. It will then take a minute or so until you see the notification verifying that your card has been added to the Wallet. When completed, tap Done in the upper right corner.
Step 12. After you have added a device, you will see the eAccounts screen. Your OWLcard photo will now appear in upper left corner. If you aren’t adding an Apple Watch, you’re good to go. You can now view your OWLcard in Apple Wallet. Also, see the tips below for using the iPhone.
If you are adding an Apple Watch, continue to the next step:
Adding an Apple Watch
Step 13. To add an Apple Watch, click Add to Apple Wallet next to Apple Watch.
Step 14. At the Add Card to Wallet screen, tap Next to continue.
Step 15. Next, if prompted, tap Agree on the lower right corner on the Terms and Conditions page to add the card to Apple Watch.
Step 16. It will then take a minute or so until you see the notification verifying that your card has been added to the Wallet. When completed, tap Done in the upper right corner.
Step 17. You can now view your OWLcard on your Apple Watch. You’re good to go. See the tips below for using your Apple Watch.
Tips for Using Your OWLcard on your iPhone or Apple Watch
- Hold the top back of your iPhone toward the reader. Hold your Apple Watch near the reader. If you have an iPhone later than the 6 or 6 Plus, your card is set to Express Mode. This means you can simply tap your iPhone at a reader without a passcode, Touch ID or Face ID. If you’re prompted for a passcode, tap the code to access your phone. Hold the top of your iPhone or the display of your Apple Watch within a few centimeters of the middle of the card reader until you feel a vibration. You'll see Done and a checkmark on the display. Please Note: If you’re using an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, double-click the Home button, then tap your default payment card and select your student ID. Rest your finger on Touch ID to authenticate and hold the top of iPhone 6 or 6 Plus near the contactless reader.
- Your iPhone or Apple Watch must be turned on, but it doesn't have to be connected to a network. You don't need to validate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode, and you don't need to wake or unlock your device or open an app.
- To display your OWLcard, open Apple Wallet.
- To see your TUid number, go to Apple Wallet, tap your OWLcard, then tap the three dots (…) in the lower right corner and scroll down to ID#.
- Tap (…) in the lower right corner of the OWLCard in Apple Wallet for contact information for the OWLcard Office.