Getting set for spring break or a semester abroad? Let the OWLcard office take care of your passport photo needs.
- Passport photos are available at the OWLcard office Monday thru Friday from 10:00AM to 3:00PM (except during the first week of classes).
Photos must follow guidelines from U.S. State Department website, which also has more information on how to obtain a U.S Passport.
For your picture:
- Face the camera directly with full face in view without tilting head.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural unexaggerated smile, with both eyes open. Yes, you can smile but NOT exaggerated.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis, cannot wear a uniform.
- You cannot wear glasses or sunglasses.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering (recognized, traditional religious attire is accepted).
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
Printed on photo paper, 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) the only size OWLcard office can print. We do not provide digital photo images.
- Two images for $10.00,
- Four images for $15.00
Payment methods are cash or Diamond Dollars.