Treasury at Temple is comprised of multiple service units within the finance portfolio including banking services, cash operations, debt and liquidity oversight, gift accounting, investment oversight, and loan servicing. This team provides excellent service and financial stewardship while applying appropriate fiduciary standards in managing the university's assets.
- Tuition and fees: Temple University tuition rates and fees information
- Billing: information about tuition bills, scheduling, third-party agreements, financial responsibility and past due accounts
- Payments: payment plans, methods, refunds and tuition remission
- Loan Services: loan processing and entrance/exit counseling
- Assists the Investment Committee of the Board of Trustees in effectively supervising, monitoring and evaluating the investment of the university’s endowment pool, bank cash, retirement funds and other major university investments