We strive to partner with a diverse set of vendors to obtain quality goods and services at competitive prices. Firms interested in doing business with Temple University should review the following terms prior to submitting business information for consideration.
To be considered as a vendor at Temple University, the following information must be provided.
- A Certificate of Insurance document evidencing your insurance coverage and policy expiration date (view the Certificate of Insurance page for more information on insurance requirements).
- A cover letter with a brief description about your firm including number of years in business.
- List or supply a line card of all commodities which your firm supplies.
- List three (3) references (with at least one college or university) which you have had or currently have a business relationship. Include contact name, phone number and email address.
- Vendor Qualification Form
- Construction Bidder Qualification Form (if applicable)
- Proper certification if classified as a MWDBE. For more information about MWDBE participation visit the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
These completed documents should be emailed to Click for Email.
Important—Goods or services valued over $5,000 should not be provided without a Temple-issued purchase order. Failure to obtain a purchase order may result in either delayed or no payment.