Temple Flags

Campus Services Frequently Asked Questions

1. Where can I access FAQs about the catering exception approval process?

Frequently asked questions about the catering exception policy and approval process are listed on slide 11 of the CES tutorial.   

2. Does Temple have discounted rates with hotels or car rental providers?

Yes.  Temple University has partnered with several Philadelphia hotels to provide discounted rates for individual and group reservations for Temple University business travel.  Direct billing with these preferred hotels is also available for guests whose reservations will be paid for by the university.  Temple students and families visiting our campuses may also request Temple’s discounted rate. 

Temple has a corporate account with Enterprise Car Rental and National Car Rental, which provides discounted rental rates to Temple-affiliated customers for business travel only.  For rental car policy guidelines and rates, visit the Accounts Payable channel, under Resources, on the Budget and Finance tab in TUportal.

3. How do I get reimbursed for money lost in the Coca Cola and Canteen vending machines?

Contact Business Services at 215-204-3121 and provide us with contact information and a current address of where we can send reimbursement funds.

4. The vending machine is empty. What should I do?

Contact Business Services at 215-204-3121. We’ll request that the appropriate vendor restock the machine(s).

5. I want to use the Temple logo for merchandise. How do I do that?

Contact Veronica Aymer, senior director of operations and licensing with Business Services, at 215-204-0589 to start the process. You also may refer to the Trademark Licensing Policy.