The Controller's Office produces the university's financial statements which are a collection of reports regarding our organization's financial results, financial condition, and cash flows. They are useful to:
- determine the ability of a business to generate cash, and the sources and uses of that cash.
- determine whether a business has the capability to pay back its debts.
- track financial results on a trend line to spot any looming profitability issues.
- derive financial ratios from the statements that can indicate the condition of the business.
- investigate the details of certain business transactions, as outlined in the disclosures that accompany the statements.
Audited financial statements for the previous seven years are provided below: