We strive to partner with a diverse set of vendors to obtain quality goods and services at competitive prices.
Firms interested in doing business with the University must submit the following information:
- A Certificate of Insurance document evidencing your insurance coverage and policy expiration date (view the Certificate of Insurance page for more information on Insurance requirements).
- A cover letter with a brief description about your firm including number of years in business.
- List or supply a line card of all commodities which your firm supplies.
- List three (3) references (preferably one College or University) which you have had or currently have a business relationship. Include contact name, phone number, and email address.
- Vendor Qualification Form
- Construction Bidder Qualification Form (if applicable)
- Proper certification if classified as a MWDBE. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-204-3968 with any questions related to MWDBE participation.
These completed documents should be emailed to email@example.com.
Important - Goods or services valued over $5,000 should not be provided without a Temple-issued purchase order. Failure to obtain a purchase order may result in either delayed or no payment.