Temple University recognizes the travel restrictions, changes and disruptions caused by COVID-19, which may affect our Temple community. A complete resource on how the university is responding to Covid-19 is located under the COVID-19 tab on TUportal and on Temple’s Planning a Safe Return site. As the impact relates to travel, we have implemented an Interim COVID-19 International and Domestic Travel Protocol. Domestic and international travel forms are available in TU Portal. More information on international travel can be found on our Travel Advisories and Alerts page.
FAQ: Travel During Covid-19
Plan Your Trip
Temple University partners with travel agencies and local hotels to provide visitors, faculty, and staff the best of Philly when planning a visit or making arrangements for guests.
- If you are a student planning international travel, please continue to the related sections on International Travel.
- Booking a point-to-point trip using Concur via the TUportal is simple and easy. However, when the trip includes international travel, multiple cities and group travel consider contacting the World Travel agency directly for assistance at 800-474-4740.
- Temple University is partnered with World Travel to accomodate your travel arrangements and may be contacted by phone 1-800-874-6700 or email (email@example.com)
- Students and families visiting Temple may take advantage of discounted rates with hotels located in Philadelphia. Plan your visit today.
- Faculty and Staff: For a complete listing of university approved hotels and car rentals, please visit our Business Services page.
- Passport photos are available at the OWLcard office