Temple University is a leader in international education. While experiencing and understanding the world is an essential feature of higher education, the safety and security of our students, faculty and staff while they are abroad is of the utmost importance. To that end, Temple University regularly monitors international information relevant to the political, geographic, and health risks in the regions where our travelers study and work. Risk Management, in conjunction with Education Abroad and Overseas Campus, has defined Temple affiliated international travel and identified risks associated with international travel.
This site will guide you through Temple University's inernational travel check list and procedures and provide valuable information in planning your trip.
Quick Links to Additional Resources
- Advisories & Alerts - learn about the recent advisories and alerts issued by Temple University, as well as the U.S. Department of State, Center for Disease Control and International SOS
- International SOS - obtain an overview of our international security and health insurance coverage, as well as how to register your travel
- International Travel Policy FAQs - find out more about the University's new International Travel Policy with our most frequently asked questions
- Planning to Travel Abroad - resources and guidance on planning individual or group travel internationally
- Preparing to Travel Abroad - information about Temple's International Travel Policy, who it applies to and how to comply
- Emergencies Abroad - resources and information to guide you through emergencies as they occur on site
For more information, or if you need technical assistance, please email International Travel or call (215) 204-8523.