Make sure that all the following conditions have been met BEFORE you attempt to download your OWLcard Mobile:
- You have an approved photo on file. Not sure? You can verify this in TUportal
- Select Student Tools Tab
- Select Get My TUid from the left-hand navigation.
- If you see a photo of yourself on your OWLcard, you are good to go. If not, you will need to submit a photo or make an appointment to have a photo taken.
- New students must be registered for orientation or for the current/upcoming semester on a domestic campus.
- Your phone has NFC (specifically for Android) and it is enabled
- ApplePay or Google Pay is enabled
Apple iPhone Region setting is United States. ApplePay does not work in other regions.
- Go to: General > Language & Region >Region and select United States
Apple iPhone Settings for ‘unrestricted access’
- Go to: Screen time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restriction > Web Content and select unrestricted access
Be sure to set up Multi-Factor Authentication.
Checklist complete? Let's go to set up