Temple University has defined international programs or group travel into two categories: Temple-branded and Temple-sponsored. The following includes characteristics of the two types. Depending on the classification, programs or groups will be required to meet specific standards in order to qualify for approval for travel.
Temple-branded programs or group travel
- have administrative support from school/college/admin unit on Main Campus.
- advertise as a Temple-organized program.
- typically involve a program leader/Temple staff or representative on-site.
- have an identified partner on-site.
- have run at least once pre-COVID.
Temple-sponsored programs or group travel
- have an agreement/affiliation with Temple.
- do not always have a program leader/Temple staff/representative on site.
- have varied on-site infrastructure depending on partner.
- may or may not have run pre-COVID.
Unsure what your travel would be considered? Review the lists below to find your program or group type. Is your group or program missing from the list? Contact Global Health, Safety and Security at Click for Email to find out which of the two categories to which your group belongs.